Friday, October 9, 2009

Five Question Friday

Decided to try Mamma M's 5 question Friday. You can see her and other peoples answers over at http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

Hey friends! It's Friday...and it's time for Five Question Friday!! I dunno 'bout anyone else, but I really look forward to this!! Hope you'll join in!

Rules, my dear...copy the following questions, paste them to your blog, answer them...then, grab the MckLinky code and link up! I'd love it if you'd link back to me...but, that's not a requirement! ;) And, if you don't have a blog...feel free to answer the questions in the comments below!
Here we go!! (Special thanks, this week, to A., Liz, and Sandy for their questions! Wanna contribute? Check out the discussion in my community!)


1. What is the one thing that you reach for the most in a day (excluding phones and computers)?


2. What is the farthest you have been from home?

3. What kind of cell phone do you have? Love it or hate it?

4. Coke or Pepsi?

5. If you could go back and change anything about your wedding day, what would it be and why?



Answers:

1. My son or the glass of water


2. Brazil


3. LG Dare. Not bad but now that it is full of baby slobber it doesn't work quite the same, spekaer is going, color on screen distorted.


4. Neither, Ginger Beer (since getting PG can't drink either, in High School is was Coke)


5. At the moment I would have to say who I married

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry...it sounds like you are going through a tough, yuck-o time right now. Hugs from me...
    What the heck is Ginger Beer? Sounds...interesting, kinda "Hogwarts"ish or something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your wedding answer...Pray everything begins to work for your good. Enjoyed my visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband constantly drinks gingerbeer...I haven't worked up the nerve to try it. Maybe I will. Hugs to you and thanks for the prayers for my son.

    ReplyDelete